At the MUN Institute we aim to provide assistance to as many families that are in need as we can.
While we would love to provide financial aid to all individuals we are not able to so. We provide limited financial assistance to cover the cost of our day programs. The MUN Institute Financial Aid Application will happen on a rolling basis going until March 1st, 2018. All decisions regarding financial aid will be communicated via email.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must complete the online application.
Things to Keep in Mind: MUN Institute Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Limited aid is available based on financial need.
- On average each family that did receive financial aid last year was granted approximately $200.
- An application is not a guarantee of tuition assistance.
- Scholarships will cover part of the cost of our one-week commuting day programs (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm).
- Optional Add-Ons such as housing, airport pick up/drop off, and weekend trips are NOT covered by financial aid. The applicant must choose to pay for these add-ons themselves only if desired.