Thank you for your interest in the MUN Institute. At the MUN Institute we aim to provide assistance to as many families that are in need as we can.
While we would love to provide financial aid to all individuals we are not able to so. We provide limited financial assistance to cover the cost of our day programs. The MUN Institute Financial Aid Application period will close March 10th, 2017. All decisions regarding financial aid will be communicated via email during spring of 2017.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must complete an online application. If your student requires financial assistance to attend, do not enroll your student until you hear back from our staff.
Things to Keep in Mind: MUN Institute Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Limited aid is available based on financial need.
- On average each family that did receive financial aid last year was given approximately $150.
- An application is not a guarantee of tuition assistance.
- Scholarships will cover part of the cost of our one-week day programs.
- Optional Add-Ons such as housing, pick up/drop off, and weekend trips are not included or paid by the MUN Institute. The applicant can choose to pay for these add-ons if desired.